Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Kava is an herbaceous plant used frequently in herbal medicine to treat anxiety and insomnia. It is native to the South Pacific islands, and its root has been used ceremonially, recreationally, and medicinally for centuries. Consuming kava extract produces a feeling of mild euphoria, and is known for its relaxation and anti-convulsant effects. In Western culture, it is commonly prescribed by herbalists and alternative medicine practitioners for all types of anxiety disorders.
1) Kava extract can be used for weight loss, kava extract can promote weight loss by reducing the accumulation of fat and other health foods.
2) Kava extract is an ideal dietary supplement. Kava extract can be used as food coloring agents.
3) Kava extract has strong anti-diabetes effects.
4) Kava extarct is usefull for anti-oxidation.
1) Widely applied in health drink.
2) Mainly used in removing tension and stress and easing muscular tone. Kava P.E. are often consumed through preparing kava as an herbal tea, prepared by straining a mixture of water and shredded, pounded, dried root and/or stump.
3) Also be chewed as part of this preparation method. The enzymes in the saliva will affect the final product.