Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
The main application value of lily is ornamental. The bulbs are rich in carbohydrates, and some varieties can be used as vegetables; Lanzhou lily is famous in China for its edible value.
Edible lilies are widely grown in the Qilihe area of Lanzhou, enjoying a high reputation at home and abroad. Lanzhou lily is large and sweet, and can be used as a snack or as a dish; Yixing roll Dan stuffed lily soup is to cool off the heat; lily can also be made into a dried lily and lily powder, which are very expensive in the international market. Lily is still a commonly used medicinal material in traditional Chinese medicine.
1. Lily extract has the effect of nourishing yin and moistening the lungs and soothing the nerves.
2. Lily extract has moisturizing and regenerating properties, making your skin smooth and soft
3. Lily extract was found to inhibit tumor growth in laboratory tests. Lily bulb extract can shrink pancreatic and gastric tumors.
4. Lily bulb extract can be used to treat some of the most difficult-to-treat cancers.
1. Applied to medical and health products;
2. Widely used in the field of medicine and health care products.
3. Applied to medical and health products, beverages, and food additives.