Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO2. It is also known by several other names including DMSO2, methyl sulfone, and dimethyl sulfone. This colorless solid features the sulfonyl functional group and is considered relatively inert chemically. It occurs naturally in some primitive plants, is present in small amounts in many foods and beverages, and is marketed as a dietary supplement.
1. Rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant.
2. Enhance the immunity and improve osteoporosis.
3. Cure neuralgia, arthralgia and process the concrescence of wounds.
4. Promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
1. Used as nutritive food of diabetes, it can cure enteritis instead of cortisol and has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
2. Used in cosmetic feed and food additive industry.