Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
L-theanine is a tea specific amino acid, C7H14N2O3, that makes up 1% to 2% of the weight of dried tea. Theanine was separated from green tea for the first time in 1950. It is the characteristic amino acid of tea, and it is also one of the flavor substances of tea. It has a strong positive correlation with the quality of green tea, with a correlation coefficient of 0.787 ~ 0.876. Among the more than 20 amino acids in tea, theanine accounts for 50% ~ 60% of the total amino acids in tea.
1) Decrease blood sugar and blood pressure.
2) Decrease viruses, anti-agingm, anti-radiation.
3) Lower blood pressure, Effect of flavor melioration, Support the immune system.
4) Applied in food field, it is used as natural antioxidant, antistaling agent.
1) As cosmetics and daily chemical addiitive, it owns the effect of anti-wrinkle and anti-Aging.
2) It can dispel spot, prevent and treat skin disease and sensibility, decayed tooth, dental plaque, periodontitis and halitosis, protect skin.
3) It owns the effect of sterilization, it is available as raw material of subsidiary.