Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Saw palmetto is a small hardy fan palm whose stem usually remains below ground or runs just along the surface.
The fruits are round, black when ripe and about an inch in diameter.The fatty acid is a carboxylic acid with a long aliphatic tail (chain), which is either saturated or unsaturated. Fatty acids are important sources of fuel because, when metabolized, they yield large quantities of ATP. Many cell types can use either glucose or fatty acids for this purpose. In particular, heart and skeletal muscle prefer fatty acids.
1. Used widely for BPH treatment.
2. Prevents binding of DHT to androgen receptors, hence helps with hair loss.
3. Inhibits androgen and estrogen receptor activity and helps both men and women to balance hormones.
4. Cure inflammation: herb helps treat bladder inflammation and helps with urinary flow.
1. Treat impotence, frigidity, and also used as an aphrodisiac. Some new evidence shows that Saw Palmetto may also help with thyroid deficiencies.
2. Clear chest congestion, treat coughs.