Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Artichoke leaf extract, sometimes called artichoke leaf extract, has all the benefits of artichokes in a concentrated form. The scientific name for artichokes is Cynara cardunculus, which references one of the most important compounds within artichokes: cynarin. Cynarin is the primary ingredient responsible for many of the cognitive benefits people experience when taking artichoke extract. The extract works well with forskolin, and the two are usually included together when constructing a nootropic stack.
1) Prevent heart disease and atherosclerosis.
2) Significantly lower blood LDL cholesterol levels.
3) Enhance detoxification reactions and liver cell protection.
4) Alleviate digestive disorders and increase biliary excretion.
1) It is mainly used in the cosmetic industry.
2) It is mainly used in the health product industry.