Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Ginseng root, this medicinal root plant belongs to the Araliaceae family of flowering plants in the genus: Panax. Its two main species: Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) and its close relative, American ginseng (Panax quinquefolium L.) considered the true cultivar type of this rhizome.
Asia Ginseng, (Panax Ginseng C.A.Mayer) mainly comes from China and Korea. Chinese Ginseng mainly grows in Changbai Mountain which is one of world grade natural conservation areas. American Ginseng (Panax quinquefolius Linn), is closely related to Panax Ginseng. It is indigenous to Eastern Canada and the Appalachian mountains.
1) Enhancing memory, anti-tumor;
2) Protecting the cardiovascular system (heart blood vessels),
3) Anti-aging, anti-tumor, anti-cancer;
1) Ginseng Extract can be applied in the food field.
2) Ginseng Extract can be applied in the pharmaceutical field.
3) Ginseng Extract can be applied in the cosmetic field.