Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Pine Bark Extract is made from the bark of the maritime pine tree (Pinus pinaster), which contains naturally occurring chemicals called proanthocyanidins. The maritime pine is native to the western Mediterranean, with a range extending over Portugal, Spain, France, Italy, and Morocco. Pycnogenol is also the name of a group of compounds that contain proanthocyanidins taken from a number of natural sources, such as grape seeds (see Grapes) and other plants. In addition to the Pycnogenol brand, there are several other Pine Bark Extract supplements available, which may use different types of pine bark and have different formulations. Pine Bark Extract is used for its antioxidant properties.
1) Pine bark extract will enhance bone density and strength;
2) Pine bark extract used to accelerate the healing of injured skin;
3) Pine bark extract can interfere with cancer cell growth and proliferation, as well as induce apoptosis;
4) Pine bark extract with the function of inhibiting oral sugar metabolism and retard the growth of certain bacteria;
5) Pine bark extract is useful for treating heart diseases such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol.
1) Applied in dietary supplements;
2) Applied in the health product field;
3) Applied in cosmetics.