Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longifolia) is a wild shrub that grows in moist sandy soil in the virgin tropical rain forest near the equator in Southeast Asia and its mature for more than 5 years. Tonkat Ali has been used as a traditional medicine for hundreds of years, dating back to the colonial period of Malaysia in 1700. It is often used root as medicine, which has a significant effect on reducing uric acid, enhancing male ability, and regulating hormone secretion.
1) It can increase sexual desire, libido, and sexual performance and treat erectile dysfunction;
2) It can increase muscle mass and strength;
3 It can relax prostatitis, diabetes, and high blood pressure;
4) Ease fatigue, strong spirit, promote physical fitness and agility;
1) Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
2) Applied in the health food field.