Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Valerian is a plant native to Europe and Asia. It grows to up to four feet high and has trumpet-shaped flowers. The roots are used medicinally. Although the fresh root is relatively odorless, the dried root has a strong odor that many find unpleasant. Valerian extract has been used for centuries as a perfume and as a mild, relaxing sedative.
1) Used as a sedative against sleeping disorders, restlessness, and anxiety.
2) Fight against bacteria and various infections.
3) Serve as a muscle relaxant.
4) Treat gastrointestinal pain and irritable bowel syndrome.
1) Pharmaceutical field.
2) Functional food and food additives.
3) Cosmetics additive.