Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Nettle is a plant in the Urticaceae family that is more commonly known as Urtica dioica, or stinging nettle. This plant is native to Eurasia and has also been found growing on the North American continent in the wilderness. A stinging nettle is a perennial plant that grows in large patches and prefers rich, moist soil. Its leaves are serrated and heart-shaped with stems that are covered in prickly hairs that, if came into contact with, can cause painful stinging on the skin.
1) With the function of improving blood circulation and pain relief, treating rheumatoid arthritis;
2) With the function of treating stomach and abdominal aches, post-natal ventilation, and irritability in children;
3) With the function of expelling wind, promoting digestion, treating constipation, and detoxification;
4) With the function of diuretic, stanching and relieving diarrhea.
1) Applied in the food field, it has become a new raw material used in the food and beverage industry;
2) Applied in the health product field.