Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Alfalfa is a good laxative and natural diuretic that promotes urine flow and is often used to treat urinary tract infections and eliminate excess retained water. Alfalfa is especially useful for replacing vitamin K that is depleted during treatment with a wide variety of drugs, including antibiotics.
Alfalfa acts as a blood purifier and has helped many arthritis sufferers. as a detoxifier and blood purifier has been found to be beneficial for a variety of illnesses, including liver disorders, breath odor, infections, disorders of the bones and joints and skin ailments. has an alkalizing effect on the body. It is a great source of mineral supplements that are all alkaline, which has a neutralizing effect on the intestinal tract, thereby easing digestive problems, such as upset stomach, gastritis and indigestion. Alfalfa contains a high calcium and magnesium content, and studies have shown that migraines may be prevented and/or reduced when these two minerals are combined. All the minerals are in a balanced form, which also promotes absorption.
1. To promote digestion and assimilation of vitamins, minerals.
2. To lower cholesterol and prevent the formation of atherosclerotic plaque.
3. To decrease blood fat
4. To keep acid-base balance.
1. the major components in alfalfa extract have the function of digestion of crude fiber, eliminate the acne..
2. the alfalfa extract contains much of minerals. Such as Ca, K,Fe, Zn, and Na, and the K can help to discharge too much Na inside the body, thus eliminate too much acid, to avoid the gout caused by high concentration acid in the blood.
3. the alfalfa extract can help to lower the cholesterol in the blood and body organization.
4. the alfalfa extract can help to balance the PH.