Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Coltsfoot is a low-growing perennial with fleshy, woolly leaves. A member of the Asteraceae family, coltsfoot produces a single golden-yellow flower head that blooms in spring. As the stem dies, the hoof-shaped leaves appear. The plant is native to Europe but also grows widely in sandy places throughout the United States and Canada. It also has been a part of Chinese folk medicine for centuries. Its silky seeds were once used as a stuffing for mattresses and pillows. Extracts of coltsfoot once had been used as flavorings for candies.
1) To the respiratory system: Treat cough, eliminating phlegm to smooth wheezing.
2) To circulation system: Take alcohol solution ether soluble part of the boost in effect, alcohol solution ether insoluble in part role.
3) Other role: Ether extract in the body or away from the body's gastrointestinal smooth muscle is in the inhibition.
1) Applied in the pharmaceutical field.
2) Applied in the health product field.