Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
The onion, also known as the bulb onion or common onion, is used as a vegetable and is the most widely cultivated species of the genus Allium. This genus also contains several other species variously referred to as onions and cultivated for food, such as the Japanese bunching onion, the Egyptian onion, and the Canada onion. The name "wild onion" is applied to a number of Allium species which is exclusively known from cultivation and its ancestral wild original form is not known, although escapes from cultivation have become established in some regions. The onion is most frequently a biennial or a perennial plant but is usually treated as an annual and harvested in its first growing season.
1) Anti-cancer effect. Onions are rich in flavonoids and selenium. Flavonoids scavenge free radicals anti-oxidants. Selenium is a powerful antioxidant, it can remove the body from a variety of free radicals, with anti-cancer, and anti-aging effects.
2) Lower blood pressure, and prevent blood clots.
3) Lowering blood sugar and blood fat.
4) Other: Onion in phytoncide stimulate appetite, and helps digestion, while another expectorant, diuretic, diaphoretic and prevents colds and other effects.
1) Applied in the food field, noni juice is highly welcome, children and oldies also may drinking;
2) Applied in the health product field, also can be made into a capsule to adjust physiological function;
3) Applied in the cosmetic field, also used for moisturizing and skin whitening.