Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Pomegranate Peel Extract has antioxidant, anti-mutagen, and anti-cancer properties. Studies have shown the anti-cancer activity on cancer cells of the breast, esophagus, skin, colon, prostate, and pancreas. More specifically, Pomegranate Peel Extract prevents the destruction of the P53 gene by cancer cells. Pomegranate Peel Extract can bind with cancer-causing molecules, thereby making them inactive. The effects of dietary Pomegranate Peel Extract on rat hepatic and esophageal mucosal cytochromes P450 and phase II enzymes. Ahn D et al showed that Pomegranate Peel Extract causes a decrease in total hepatic mucosal cytochromes and an increase in some hepatic phase II enzyme activities, thereby enhancing the ability of the target tissues to detoxify the reactive intermediates. Pomegranate Peel Extract showed also a chemoprotective effect against various chemically induced cancers.
Pomegranate Peel Extract d has also been said to reduce heart disease, birth defects, liver problems, and to promote wound healing.
1) Anti-cancer and anti-mutation. It has been proven to be an effective anti-carcinogen for carcinoma of the rectum and colon, esophageal carcinoma, liver cancer, lung cancer, and carcinoma of the tongue and skin.
2) Restrain human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and many kinds of microbes and viruses.
3) Antioxidant, coagulant, descending blood pressure, and sedation.
4) Treat the kinds of symptoms caused by high blood sugar, and hypertension.
5) Resist atherosclerosis and tumor.
6) Resist antioxidants, senescence inhibition, and skin whitening.
1) Cosmetic field
Applied in the cosmetic field, it is added to various skin care products for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidative action.
2) Health product & pharmaceutical field
Applied in health product & pharmaceutical fields, As a functional factor such as anti-oxidation, inhibition of human immunodeficiency virus, and skin whitening.