Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Sarsaparilla is the dry rhizome of Smilax Glabra, an evergreen climbing shrub of the Liliaceae family. Poria cocos is the dry sclerotium of the Poria cocos. The two Chinese names are similar, but in fact they are completely different. The two medicinal materials have different effects. Sarsaparilla is commonly used in modern medicine to prevent and treat leptospirosis, treat syphilis, measles, acute bacillary dysentery, acute and chronic nephritis and cervical lymphatic tuberculosis.
1. Poglycemic effect: Smilax China decoction can significantly resist the increase of blood glucose induced by Na and glucose in mice, reduce the blood glucose concentration of alloxan diabetic mice, and significantly increase the glycogen content, but has no significant effect on the blood glucose of normal mice.
2. Anti inflammatory and analgesic effects: Smilax China alcohol extract can inhibit the paw swelling induced by egg white and carrageenan in rats, and also inhibit the writhing reaction induced by acetic acid and ear swelling induced by xylene in mice.
3. Anti tumor effect: Smilax China L. ethanol extract can inhibit the proliferation of sarcoma S180 and cervical cancer U14 in mice.
4. Antibacterial effect: Smilax China has inhibitory effect on Staphylococcus aureus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Escherichia coli in vitro. Smilax China 25% decoction could inhibit the reproduction of T. equi, but could not remove T. equi from the blood.
1. It's works as a pharmaceutical ingredients
2. It's apply in person healthy care raw materials
3. Its apply for series of nutrition and health products