Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Chlorophyllin by structure is a water soluble salt. It is processed by the alkaline hydrolysis of chlorophyll using copper. The structure of chlorophyll consists of nitrogen, hydrocarbons, carbon & oxygen around the magnesium atom. Chlorophyll is capable of processing the sunlight into energy and carbon dioxide into oxygen. Therefore its is used as a source of energy in various forms. Sodium Copper Chlorophyllin is derived through the process of alkaline hydrolysis where the magnesium atom is replaced with sodium and copper.
It is a stabilized chlorophyll. It is available in green to black powder or liquid form and is insoluble in water. It is quite stable in normal conditions when there is not much fluctuation on light or heat.
1. It has superior coloring strength and good stabilization in neutral and alkali solutions.
2. It has strong antibacterial action, which makes it useful in surgeries, ulcerative carcinoma, acute rhinitis and rhinosinusitis, chronic ear infections, inflammations, etc.
3. It clears up odors of putrefaction effectively. It's is the active ingredient in a number of internally-taken preparations intended to reduce odors associated with incontinence, colostomies and similar procedures, as well as body odor in general.
4. Cancer prevention.
5. Liver Protection, fastening healing of stomach ulcers and intestine ulcers.
1. in food industry: used as a coloring pigment
2. in cosmetics industry: used as a commercial green dye(for washing soaps & detergents industry, tooth care industry).
3. in surgeries: with an anti-bacterial property, helps with acute rhinitis, ear infections, inflammations & other problems.
4. in pharmacy industry: used as ointments, helps patients suffering from ulcers, skin eruptions, cervix infections, pyorrhea and even cancer perception.
5. others: used in chemical processes and analysis