Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Coenzyme Q10 is a quinone, a substance that helps provide energy to the cells of all oxygen-breathing organisms. Researchers first discovered CoQ10 in 1957 and first named it ubiquinone because it is a quinone found in every cell in the body.
1. Anti-aging As a powerful antioxidant, Q10 can protect cells from chemicals and other harmful factors.
2. Antioxidant Q10 naturally protects our body and cells from free radical damage and acts as a barrier against harmful effects.
3. Muscles also need this enzyme for its energy-boosting properties. Experiments have shown that people with balanced levels of Q10 are more energetic and energetic.
4. Heart-Related Problems It has been shown to help treat heart-related problems such as congestive heart failure and reduce high blood pressure.
5. Improving immunity can significantly slow down tumor growth
Coenzyme Q10 can be used to make health products, cosmetics, food, etc.