Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Ashwagandha is a plant which has long been used medicinally. It is used in traditional Indian and African medicine as an anti-inflammatory, fever relief, and against infectious disease. Many believe ashwagandha to be effective in stimulating the immune system. It also appears to inhibit swelling and aid memory and can act as a general health tonic. Ashwagandha contains flavonoids and many active ingredients of the withanolide class. Several studies over the past few years have indicated that ashwagandha has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-stress, antioxidant, mind-boosting, and rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is commonly found in ayurvedic herbal formulas.
Ashwagandha Extract is used to treat a number of disorders that affect human health including central nervous system (CNS) disorders, particularly in epilepsy, stress and neurodegenerativediseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disorders, tardive dyskinesia, cerebral ischemia, and even in the management of drug addiction. The most useful usage is to reduce stress and perhaps aid in sleep. However, if you take a high dosage or a concentrated extract, you may not notice the relaxation effect as much.
1. Ashwaghanda extract can treat different diseases like inflammation, arthritis, stress and anxiety, and even mental disorder
2. Improves the white blood cell in the body in a way that it increases the phagocytosis or the process of removing dead cells.
3. Enhances the results of radiation and chemotherapy
4. Regulates the nerve signals and makes sure that it is balanced
5. A great source of energy and develops stamina by managing the process of metabolism