Learn an herbal every day - saffron
Saffron, a perennial flower of the genus Crocus of the family Iridaceae, is also a common and valuable Chinese herbal medicine with powerful physiological activity.
Benefits of saffron:
1. Saffron acid can reduce cholesterol and increase fat metabolism. It can be used with traditional Chinese medicines such as hawthorn and Cassia for the treatment of fatty liver.
2. Saffron extract has an exciting effect on respiration, which can enhance the oxygen metabolism function in cells and improve the hypoxia resistance of the heart under the condition of atmospheric pressure hypoxia.
3. Saffron is clinically used in the treatment of various chronic diseases of the human body, based on its functions of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory.
4. Saffron can keep kidney capillaries unobstructed, increase kidney blood flow, and help repair kidney inflammation.
5. Saffron also has anti-aging, beauty, but need to pay attention to the dosage.