Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Manganese gluconate is a nutritional element that combines the mineral manganese with glutamic acid. Manganese gluconate has been used as a food additive for its color and texture, as well as a nutritional supplement for its potential health benefits. And it Occurs as a slightly pink powder. The anhydrous form is obtained by spray drying, and the dihydrate is obtained by crystallization. It is very soluble in hot water and is very slightly soluble in alcohol.
1) Activates any enzymes and is a catalyst in fatty acid and cholesterol synthesis.
2) Oxidizes fat.
3) Important nutrients for the brain and nervous system.
4) Aids in blood sugar regulation and the production of mother's milk.
5) Good for no growth.
6) Manganese nutrition enhancer: Used in dairy products.
1) Used in food additives.
2) Used in nutritional supplements.