Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Xanthan gum has unique rheology, good water solubility, stability to heat and acid and alkali, and good compatibility with various salts. It is used as a thickener, suspending agent, emulsifier and stabilizer. Can be widely used in more than 20 industries such as food, petroleum, medicine, etc
1. Xanthan gum is used in baked goods (bread, cakes, etc.) to improve the water retention and softness of baked goods during baking and storage to improve the mouthfeel and extend shelf life of baked goods;
2. Xanthan gum plays a role in tenderizing and improving water retention in meat products;
3. Thickening and stabilizing food structure in frozen foods;
4. adding xanthan gum to the jam can improve the taste and water holding capacity and improve the quality of the product;
5. It can be used as a thickening and suspending effect for beverages, making the mouthfeel smooth and natural.
6. The use of xanthan gum in ice cream and dairy products (combined with guar gum and locust bean gum) can stabilize the product;
7. Compounds such as xanthan gum, carrageenan and locust bean gum are also commonly used in jelly and candy processing.