Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Glucuronolactone is a white, crystalline powder. Its main use is to strengthen the detoxifying function of livers, recover or better the function of the cerebrum, and adjust the immune function. It has the effect of nourishing the skin, delaying aging, improving oxygen deficit, removing fatigue, and improving the control and coordination capability of various organs.
This product is neither composed of nor is it derived from Genetically Modified Organisms. It has not been manufactured using either substances that are composed of, or derived from GMOs or technical processing aids obtained from GMOs, including Enzymes and Extraction Solvents.
1) Glucuronolactone is metabolized to glucaric acid, xylitol, and L-xylulose, and humans may also be able to use glucuronolactone as a precursor for ascorbic acid ynthesis.
2) It is also used as a detoxicant The liver uses glucose to create glucuronolactone,which inhibits the enzyme B-glucuronidase (metabolizes glucuronides), which should cause blood-glucuronide levels to rise. Glucuronides combine with toxic substances, such as depot medroxyprogesterone acetate, by converting them to water-soluble glucuronide-conjugates which are excreted in the urine.
3) Glucuronolactone is a popular ingredient in energy drinks with claims that it detoxifies the body.
4) Glucurolactone can be combined with the liver and intestinal toxicants to form a non-toxic glucuronic acid conjugate, so it has liver and detoxification effects.
5) It is clinically used for the treatment of hepatitis, cirrhosis, jaundice, rheumatism,etc. It is also used as an antidote to food and drug poisoning.
6) The main r
1) For pharmaceuticals.
2) For healthy foods and functional beverages.