Chat With Us Contact Us Email Me
Psyllium husk also simply called psyllium are parts of the seeds of the plant Plantago ovata of the genus Plantago which native to India but can be found elsewhere. Psyllium husks are hygroscopic, capable of absorbing fluids primarily used as bulk forming laxative and a good source of dietary fiber and used commercially to produce mucilage.Psyllium husk is an effective herb used to lose weight and in maintaining general intestinal health. Psyllium husk's benefits come from its spongy fiber that is not readily digestible presenting a feeling of fullness thus reducing appetite. The fiber-rich psyllium husk also improves digestion while cleansing the system. Psyllium is an excellent source of fiber for low carbohydrate diets that is effective in weight control programs.
1. Psyllium Husk powder is useful for insect bites, poison-ivy rashes, minor sores, and boils.
2. Psyllium Husk powder is used for coughs and bronchitis, as a tea, tincture, or syrup.
3. Psyllium Husk powder is useful for constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, dietary fiber supplementation, and diverticular disease.
4. Psyllium Husk powder inhibitory effect of various bacteria and Staphylococcus.
5. Psyllium Husk powder to prevent kidney strong formation.
1. Applied in food fields.
2. Applied in health product field
3. Applied in cosmetics fields.
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field.